Grainger has a $1,000 scholarship opportunity for two of our students in the HVAC, Electronics, Construction, Automotive, Welding, Sustainable Energy or Aviation Maintenance programs.
Deadlines for completed applications are due to the Advising & Counseling office by March 16th 2012. In addition to the two $1,000 scholarships students will also receive a very nice tool kit when they successfully graduate from the program.
- Student must be full time enrolled with 12 credits or more
- Student must be in the final year &/or graduating in 2013
- Student must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Student must be enrolled in one of the following programs; HVAC, Electronics, Construction, Automotive, Welding, Sustainable Energy & Aviation Maintenance.
- Letter of recommendation from Instructor, Advisor or Military Supervisor
- List of clubs, activities, accomplishments, leadership roles held & how long
- Essay of 200-300 words
- Completed application turned in by March 16th, 2012
- Copy of transcript showing GPA in application as proof of grade